Hello!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Top 5 (Romantic) Movie That I Watch

Aaaahh, finally i met this easy peasy list. ^^

1. Moulin Rouge
First time i watched this movie, maybe when i'm on my 1st grade Junior High School. And they put this movie at 1.00 am! Hah! Lucky me found this one. And i'm totally hipnotize with this magical atmosphere. hehehe. Love, Lust, Cabaret, Glamour, Music, Night Life and of course Tragedy. :')

best quote: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and beloved in return" ~ Christian
No Laws. No Limits. One Rule. Never Fall in Love

2. Romeo + Juliet
Who doesnt know this one??? Where are live dude? Pluto??

my favourite quote:
“Romeo:
If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Juliet:
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Romeo:
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Juliet:
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

Romeo:
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

Juliet:
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

Romeo:
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

Juliet:
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

Romeo:
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

Juliet:
You kiss by the book.” 


Juliet: "My only love sprung from my only hate."

3. Shakespeare in Love
Did you ever wonder how can Shakespare made such a super amazing tragedy as like Romeo and Juliet? Go watch this one! (yes, now you know that i love Shakespeare. He's such a good poetry, and definetly a good writer too)

memorable quote:
William Shakespeare: "Can you love a fools?"
Viola de Lesseps: "Can you love a players?"

Love is The Only Inspiration

4. 500 Days of Summer
One of some twisted movie that i ever watch (but not as twisted as Love Me if You Dare). This movie remind you, that love isn't always had a happy ending. :') C'mon, "happily ever after" isn't exist, dear.

love-hate quote:
when he's on lovey-dovey time
Tom: It's official. I'm in love with Summer. [while Montage of Summer plays
Tom
: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.

when they broke-up
Tom: [Montage of Summer] I hate her crooked teeth. I hate her 1960s haircut. I hate her knobby knees. I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck. I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks. I hate the way she sounds when she laughs. [Fade to black as Swayze's "She's Like the Wind" plays briefly
Tom
: I HATE THIS SONG! 
Bus Driver
: [Open to Tom standing while bus comes to a sudden stop] Sir, you need to get off the bus. 

Boy meets Girl. Boy fall in love. Girl doesn't

5. The Time Traveller's Wife
love this theme! It's hard to find when everything's began, since he's a time traveller. This man meet the love of her life at 24 years old, but the woman? He's know him for her entire life, since she's on 8th years. Very recommended laah. hehehe

SO-LIKE-Me quote: I still miss her. I miss her everyday. ~ Henry de Tamble

Henry: "If you hang around long enough, you'll see me disappear."

have i told you that i'm kind of a romantic sweet heart? hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment