Hello!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Top 5 Animal That I Want to Have

I love animal. <3 p="p">There's a lot unusual pet that i ever have, like bunny, fish ( i know this is not unusual), congkok, monkey (i had two a year a go, and now, it's become THREE!), biawak, tekukur, cookatoo, and the super cute Musang. hehehe. Not all of them is my favorite. I don't really like my monkey. :(

here's my top 5 animal that i really want to have:

1. LION
wild and fluffy. CUTE!
2. RABBIT
How can i not love you? My dearest fury friend, Sleepy. Miss you boy. :'(
 3. POLAR BEAR
Another big, wild, and FURY friend. Ultra CUTE!

 4. WEASEL (Musang)
my SUN-MOON is much more cute than this one

5. DOG
please don't underestimate their ugly face. I'm in Love with this Dogo Argentino at the first meet. :D


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. terakhir sih g ingetnya masih cowo. Jangan-jangan selama bertaon2 g salah inget lagi. nanti g tanya ade g

      Delete