Hello!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For Everything I Am

I may not be beside you everyday
I'm may run out the tender words to say
Can't promise you the world
When all i have is love
Only love..

I may not be the one you thinking of
I may not fit your perfect dream of love
One thing i know for sure
And you can rest the sure
My love is always yours

oh baby,
Won't you look into my eyes and see
Beyond the things i'm not there's love inside of me
Just love me, for all the things i am, love me
The lighter side, the darkest side
Try to love me for everything

You
You've been inside
You seen the darkest side of me
I've shown you everything i am
Everything ..
Oh baby....

*. Waktu pertama kali denger lagunya Christian Bautista ni langsung punya feeling khusus. Trus pas setelah mencermati liriknya lebih lanjut, semakin jatuh hati.. Ngena banget. :)
Lagu ini didedikasikan untuk mereka yang pernah menempati tempat penting di hati g...
Just love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment