Hello!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I WANT THIS!!!!


Hey guys, long time no posting some words here.. :)

A second ago, i checked Java Jazz Festival 2011's ticket prize, and now it's Rp 400.000,- before tax. Aaaaarrrgghhh!!! Last week it's still Rp 350.000,-. hiks.. How 'bout the next 2 month..? maybe it'll be 'bout more than 1 millions rupiahs. aaahhh!!! T.T If only i had a bunch of money. :'(

I'm very very want to watch it this year. Do you remember my wishlist? to watch Java Jazz Festival ten times is one of it. hehehe. I've already ask my dear friend, Sonia, and she want to watch this too. But the problem is.. MONEY!. gezzzz.. Why does everything in this world need money, huh? :(

Wish i'll be here at March 4-6, 2011 guys. :D

2 comments:

  1. Apanya yg uda soldout mami? yang murahnya..?
    kalo tiket nontonnya ma ga bakal sold out koq kecuali yg special performance..

    ReplyDelete